Citrus GlazeWatch our video and learn how to glaze with CIA Master Baker Dieter Schorner. Try using this glaze recipe with our sour cream pound cake or CIA's holiday cookie recipes.
Makes about 1 cup
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Whisk together the sugar, honey, lemon juice, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Stir in the orange and lemon zest. Use immediately.
Per serving with Citrus Glaze: 349 CALORIES, 3.5 g PROTEIN, 50 g CARBOHYDRATES, 0.5 g FIBER, 15 g TOTAL FAT (9 g saturated fat), 174 mg SODIUM, 42 mg CHOLESTEROL