ColeslawPair this side with our slow cooker pulled pork sandwich recipe
Makes 8 Servings
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons TABASCO® sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup grated or shredded carrots
- Mix together the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, and TABASCO® in a large bowl until smooth. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cabbage and carrots, and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Store leftover coleslaw in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Per 2-ounce serving: 86 CALORIES, 1 g PROTEIN, 6 g CARBOHYDRATES, 1 g FIBER, 6.5 g TOTAL FAT (1.5 g saturated fat), 105 mg SODIUM, 7 mg CHOLESTEROL